You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    

Go Back   Irish Poker Forum > Irish Poker Forum > Poker Strategies

Notices

Unread 08-23-2010, 01:19 AM

Default poker school-videos-articles-$50 no deposit starting capital

hello i was never knowing of to play poker until i came accross a great site witch devotes there time to teaching people how to play poker they have seveal articles on all aspects of poker also videos and general discussion, they over good deposit bonus's also if your starting of at any online poker room they give you a free $50 no deposit required starting capital truley a great site you should all give it a look, i got the free 50 dollars and made it into 500 and im still storming up the stakes on full tilt. good luck people >>>>> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ <<<<<< CLICK !!!

Last edited by paul; 08-23-2010 at 07:53 AM. Reason: affiliate links not allowed
Unread 09-15-2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogodon View Post
hello i was never knowing of to play poker until i came accross a great site witch devotes there time to teaching people how to play poker they have seveal articles on all aspects of poker also videos and general discussion, they over good deposit bonus's also if your starting of at any online poker room they give you a free $50 no deposit required starting capital truley a great site you should all give it a look, i got the free 50 dollars and made it into 500 and im still storming up the stakes on full tilt. good luck people >>>>> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ <<<<<< CLICK !!!

why would anyone want to pay for poker lessons to play on line poker which we all know is rigged
Unread 09-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Big Stack

I wouldn't say it's all rigged, some of it could potentially be, but playing a tournament would be probably a safer way to play. Seeing as there is a fixed entry limit and the chance of these people being on the same table (at least at the start) would be quite low.
Unread 11-26-2012, 05:41 PM

Personally I think they best way to learn how to play is to get up on that bicycle and invest some time (and money) in learning by doing. Put $5 on a table and play the small hands, see how much you can earn or loose with $5 in 100 / 200 / 500 hands. Then measure what you are doing right and wrong and improve.

It's an iterative process. Once you've played a few thousand hands, and start to get an idea about percentages, then find a book on it, study that, then go back and play, and see how your new knowledge helps.
Unread 01-10-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyman View Post
Personally I think they best way to learn how to play is to get up on that bicycle and invest some time (and money) in learning by doing. Put $5 on a table and play the small hands, see how much you can earn or loose with $5 in 100 / 200 / 500 hands. Then measure what you are doing right and wrong and improve.

It's an iterative process. Once you've played a few thousand hands, and start to get an idea about percentages, then find a book on it, study that, then go back and play, and see how your new knowledge helps.
I like your suggestion but what about for those who are beginners, who doesn't know anything about poker. I mean for a beginner it is difficult to understand how much money or hand to play ? and which is the right procedure, because anybody who start loosing money stop that thing, so I think everyone who is beginner need suggestion and tips of poker to make a start.