You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    

Go Back   Irish Poker Forum > Irish Poker Forum > Playing Poker > Poker Site Reviews

Notices

Unread 05-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Big Stack

Default PKR poker - 3D Poker Website - Bonus Code

PKR is the first and probably the best 3D poker room out there. PKR launched in mid 2006 and has up to 10 thousands players online at any one time. The download of PKR is a little bit larger than other poker forums, but believe me it's worth it. You can pick your avatar, customise facial features and clothes and learn chip new tricks. PKR is one of my favourites because they actively update their poker software, run promotions almost every weekend and they offer some great sign up bonuses.
PKR Action Screenshot
PKR Account Screenshot

My over all opinion is that pkr.com is a great website for playing poker online. I like the fact that you can somehow interact with your opponents, and you can really create a 3d avatar. The more you play the more clothes and things to personalise your character. As your avatar has a voice, you can select between Australian, American, French , Irish and many more types of accents.
Unread 06-12-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaul View Post
My over all opinion is that pkr.com is a great zcode for playing poker online. I like the fact that you can somehow interact with your opponents, and you can really create a 3d avatar. The more you play the more clothes and things to personalise your character. As your avatar has a voice, you can select between Australian, American, French , Irish and many more types of accents.
Thanks for the review. How many people play on PKR during peak hours?

Last edited by Drakes; 12-08-2017 at 03:35 PM.